August 3, 2005

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Folks - I came across this one yesterday. It was part of an email sent to a friend who also spoke up against racism and anti-semitism; she forwarded it to me and I just have to share it, although due to copyright issues I have to paraphrase it:

Basically, history is far more complex than we believe. We were fed fairy tales about WWII. We were told that Hitler was evil and that the Jews were good people, but hey - it was not like that at all. In fact, Judea waged war against Germany already in 1933. The Jews were enemies of Germany for a long time and they got what they deserved.

Is that good or what?? This is one of the best I've seen so far... I did contact the author of this statement (who also wrote me some very amusing emails not long ago) if I could post our communication here, and also invited him to participate. Needless to say, he did not consent to my posting his words and info, and also declined my invitation (something about my forum being populated by "brainwashed conformist idiots")...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, most deniers are just like that.