March 8, 2006

FIRE

I got some bad news last night: the offices of The Holocaust History Project (THHP) in San Antonio, TX were intentionally set on fire on March 6. Although there are no definitive leads as to who did this, arson investigators will continue to collect evidence.

This is terrible. THHP has been on the forefront of the online fight against Holocaust denial, and they were very supportive last year when I contacted David Irving and as a result got several tasteless emails from his followers.

If anything, it shows that THHP has indeed been doing a good job. These animals need to be caught though. I find it hard to believe anyway that any attack on an organization such as THHP would not be of an anti-semitic nature... And it cannot go unnoticed nor unpunished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me an email
mikey

Gisela said...

My pleasure, Sara. I hope you are all doing well and standing strong...