April 27, 2006

HERE WE GO:

Time to break the news, my friends - I am moving to Washington, DC!! Yes, that is right. Twelve years in California will be left in the past very soon. It will be a fresh start in an exciting place where things happen! Where people walk in the streets, where the community makes regular use of public transportation! Where there is humidity in the air, where the streets are tree-lined!

And just to make things a little spicier, where I will be able to breathe/eat/drink politics day and night. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

needs serious updating

Gisela said...

I know, I know... But if I could I would gladly stop packing right now and just blog all day long... Hehe. Well, I will be on my way to DC this coming Saturday (05/13) so I should be back on track pretty soon.